We are in search of Maintenance Technician that will perform a variety of skilled work involved in the operation and maintenance to all of our facilities both locally and at our outlying programs and facilities in Hardin, Lewistown and Red Lodge. The Maintenance Tech will coordinate with the other Maintenance Tech and Managers with any work needed to be completed as a result of facility inspections and/or licensing.
- Must be 18 years or older and pass a background check
- Valid MT driver’s license and insurable according to RSD insurance criteria required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in basic facility maintenance
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Some carpentry
- furnace repair
- any other general maintenance duties at our facilities
Direct Support Professional ~ Billings, Hardin, Lewistown, Red Lodge
We are looking for capable direct support professionals to care for our individuals and to encourage them to live independent, productive lives. The direct support professional will follow guidelines and specific instructions pertaining to individuals’ support, treatments, and care. You will assist with personal care needs and encourage meaningful interactions between our individuals and the community. You will be an advocate for our individuals with disabilities.
To be successful in this role you need to be mindful of our individual’s disabilities in an empathetic manner, yet care for them in a way that encourages their independence and inclusion in the community. Top candidates are empathetic, patient, and prudent.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Establishing a secure, positive environment that nurtures our individuals’ needs, self-expression, and goals.
- Overseeing our individuals and taking care of their needs, and performing housekeeping duties.
- Delivering individualized training and care for our individuals in compliance with healthcare professionals’ instructions and other specific guidelines.
- Advancing our individuals’ decision-making, productivity, and participation in a range of activities.
- Promoting independence in daily activities, such as work, learning, and leisure.
- Facilitate our individual’s inclusion in the community’s experiences and activities.
- Maintaining knowledge of our individuals’ requirements.
- Complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintaining documentation in compliance with State and company policy and procedures.
- Operating company’s vehicles in compliance with company policies and State statutes.
Direct Support Professional Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Orientation, CPR, First Aid, Medication certification, Mandt and College of Direct Support.
- Completion of provided training.
- Completion of a criminal background check and health screening.
- Valid driver’s license, own reliable vehicle, and good driving record.
Cooper Group Home Assistant Manager ~ Red Lodge
This position is responsible to assist Area/Group Home Manager to keep individuals living in a safe, clean, and comfortable home, while participating in assigned activities and training situations. This position is responsible for:
- Observing and reporting physical condition of individuals and making sure problems are reported before they become acute;
- Responding to crisis and documenting or charting activities or incidents;
- Assisting in assessing and prioritizing needs of the individuals and training programs concentrating on basic living skills, socialization, basic hygiene, and other skills areas needed to achieve maximum integration
- Oversee and be responsible for the documentation of PSP data, daily checklists, med tracking, assessments, menu coordination purchasing, and
- Taking individuals to medical appointments, etc.
- Follow policy and procedures for staff supervision and make recommendations for appropriate actions to Area Manager/GH Manager
Job Responsibilities include:
- Protects rights of individuals according to agency and state policies and reports all violations as required by policy
- Manage individual’s meals, personal hygiene, behaviors, shopping, training, health needs and medications
- Reporting, recordkeeping and documentation
- Assist Area/Group Home Manager in supervisory duties
- Transporting individuals
- Accepts other job-related duties, as assigned by Area/Group Home Manager
Specific Training/Education Required to Do the Job: (All training provided)
- Annual training in CPR
- First Aid
- Medication Certification
- College of Direct Support Tier I
- College of Direct Support Adv & PSP